Saturday, May 9, 2009

I do, I won't, I will



Five years ago yesterday, I took the plunge. I DO. Two words joining two people into one life. It's said so often that it sounds clichéd, but I truly am married to my best friend, and I can say to Daniel what Fleetwood Mac has been singing for years, "You make loving fun."

Yesterday was significant for another reason as well.

I found out that I WON'T be appearing in the show I auditioned for earlier this week.

I can't say that I'm surprised. It was one of those shows where I was either too young or too old to fit any of the available roles, especially considering the others who auditioned. This isn't the first time my name hasn't made a cast list, but it was the first time in my theatre career that a director not only emailed me personally but also left two voicemails, expressing how much she enjoyed my audition and encouraging me to keep in touch.

I think I WILL.

1 comment:

  1. I love you baby and look forward to five, ten, twenty, fourty, and many more years together...

    ReplyDelete