
Several weeks ago I get this email from my mom informing me that she had been offered two tickets to a Bob Dylan concert and asking if I wanted to go with her.
Seriously?
She's asking the girl who had a giant, life-sized poster of Bob Dylan on her dorm room wall all four years of college and still obsessively listens to "Like a Rolling Stone" and "Knockin' On Heaven's Door" if she wants to go to his concert?
Um...YEAH!!!!
So, we went...and it was awesome! In fact, here's me freaking out about our party deck access:

The "special guests" before Bob were Willie Nelson (who is always fun just 'cause he's Willie Nelson) and John Mellencamp (who almost seems like part of the family as much as my mom loves him and as much as I listened to him when I was growing up).
To say that the entire event was fun would be an understatement -- and to say that I want my Bob Dylan poster back on my wall would be the same.


No comments:
Post a Comment